Wednesday, October 15, 2014

3:10 to Yuma- a Diva's Weekly Challenge

I'm doing another two-fer here. I combined this week's Diva Challenge with Day 36 of "One Zentangle a Day" and came up with this tile. The challenge was a UMT (Use My Tangle) created by Tina-AKUA, CZT which she calls Yuma. The Day 36 prompt was to use the tangles Zander and Stickers. I enjoyed this challenge very much and also had fun doing the shading with the ArtGraf stick that just came in the mail. (Woo-hoo! Always happy when I get new art supplies!)

Tangles Used: Yuma, Zander, Stickers
The Yuma on this tile makes me think of clouds and wind...perhaps because it was cloudy and unusually windy here yesterday. I think Yuma has lots of tangelation possibilities although I kept quite close to the original here and look forward to playing with it more.

8 comments:

  1. nice tile - I like the design - looks like trees and a river - well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yuma here does have a lot of activity, like a windblown October evening. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, it's indeed a 'fall' yuma that you created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely tile! Especially I like your Zander!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your yuma, it feels alive somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you, great to see so many diffrent combinations with "YUMA"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the swirliness. Perfect for a windblown tile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you combined everything. I need to get that book. And getting new art supplies is yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete