Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Meaning of Life

First, I have a bonus for "Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy" fans. I looked up from my parking space at the doctor's office and, "What's that on the tree?"



Well now we know!

The Diva's husband had the idea for us to use a Spring as a String for this week's challenge. I drew my spiral and then worked Shnek around it. It needed something else so I added Fans in the background and then did some shading.



I'm afraid I am suffering from what a friend calls "cricket brain" so haven't gotten much done this week despite being inspired by many, many things. Hopefully this is just a prelude to a prolific period! (That alliteration is for you Keith)

10 comments:

  1. Uncomplicated but very nice spring-tile, I have never used Sneck but I like it and sure I also will use this tangle in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice use of Sneck! You should join us on Every Inchie Monday. All the prompts come from the Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for introducing me to Sneck. It has great border potential. PS: I'm also suffering from cricket brain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for introducing me to Sneck. It has great border potential. PS: I'm also suffering from cricket brain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Schneck, like a doily!! And than you for the answer to all of life's questions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shnek is terrific here as the spring string!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tile: simple but elegant and with a great Spring feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mum used to call it butterfly thinking, can't settle on anything for more than a moment. And, funnily enough, my blog is supposedly my take on life, the universe, everything, although the Number 42 isn't there. And your tile? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely tile! I like that elegant simplicity!

    ReplyDelete