Tuesday, August 23, 2016

A New Project

I have decided to participate in Take a Stitch Tuesday which is currently on Stitch #51 (Buttonholed Herringbone).



I am also planning to do stitches 1-50 while doing 51-100 so, fingers crossed! Here is Stitch #1 (Fly Stitch).



I took an on-line workshop on keeping a Studio Jounal from Sharon of pintangle a couple of summers ago and she has just rebooted one of her other websites, In a Minute Ago, to blog about journaling. She is a great teacher so if you've ever wanted more info on this topic check it out.

The Diva Challenge this week is to explore the tangle ING. I had used it in a previous challenge but not routinely in my art so I decided to try a sampler of fillings for the triangles formed in this tangle. I enjoyed the process although the result is not my favorite. But that's art!

Monotangle of ING

No comments:

Post a Comment